Chocolate-gate

Snapped this today after a light snowfall.

I love the little orbs of light around the tree. 

~~~~~~~~~~

I had to buy more Christmas ornaments today. We've eaten quite a few of them already. And it's not even December.

Remember I decorated the tree this year with chocolate Christmas ornaments?

I told J and K that they could eat one a day, kind of like an advent calendar. A giant advent calendar. They love this idea. The little girls did too. They're trying to get Sissy to turn their tree into a giant chocolate ornament advent calendar. She's not falling for it. Yet.

But we're going through them faster than I thought. And the tree is getting sparse.

Hmmm. I may have to rethink this for next year. In the meantime, I need more ornaments. So off to the store I went to replenish my supply.

I'm glad I found some. Now I just have to figure out how to make sure J and K are only eating one a day. I may have to rig up a chocolate cam and film the tree.

I'll call it Chocolate-gate.

Comments

Post a Comment