Random iPhone Photos

Just some random photos I uploaded from my iPhone tonight.
My breakfast. A bowl of whipped cream. 

It was served with a side of crepes.

The breakfast of champions.
One of my favorite fortunes from a Chinese fortune cookie.
M and I stopped for a bite to eat on our way to the airport last week. When she broke open her fortune cookie, three of the exact same fortunes spilled out. 

Very lovely fortunes. 

You have a natural grace and great consideration for others.

It's very true. That speaks M so well.
I broke open my cookie to see my fortune.

Maybe you can live on the moon in the next century.

What?

What does this even mean? What about my natural grace?
The paparazzi were out when the gingerbreads were finished.

E borrowed one of my cameras.

I wasn't sure she was going to give it back.
Christmas lights.

~~~~~~~~~~

I love the randomness that comes from having the iPhone camera.

Comments