Memorial Day Weekend, part one

We celebrated J. and P.'s birthdays tonight - they're only 6 days apart.

It was a beautiful night to eat out on the porch and use my new Anthropologie tablecloth. I heart this tablecloth.

The colors make me smile.
I wandered around the yard, cutting flowers for my green vase, trying to find enough for a wildflower bouquet.

I think it looks simple.

I like it.
We had an ice cream cake with chocolate crunchy things in the middle. Everyone likes the chocolate crunchy things.

I wonder what they are?
My lovely MIL joined us for a piece of cake. She has dinner on Saturday nights with her group of friends.

They are a pretty fabulous group of women who have been doing this for years.

I love this picture of her. She's beautiful.
P.'s favorite author, Harlan Coben, signed his new book for her. I got a chance to see him back in April and he graciously wrote her a birthday message and even drew a birthday cake for her!

What a nice guy and he tells a fantastic story.

Buy his books.

Comments