Beach de Nile, or Soup du Jour

I've got beach on the brain.

I don't know why. 

It's cloudy. 

Cold.

Rainy.

Hmmmmm, maybe that's why I've got the beach on my brain. 

I'm in denial.

I saw a woman walking around today in a turtleneck sweater, for Pete's sake. A turtleneck. In May. Two months into spring. Am I the only who thinks that's crazy?

Bring on the beach, I say. Even if I'm wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. And cuddled under a blanket.

~~~~~~~~~~

(photo courtesy of www.afarmgirlsdabbles.com)

It was so chilly here today, I decided to make lasagna soup.

Oh my. It tastes just like lasagna. My family devoured this. And requested it again tomorrow. It's that good.

It's lick-the-bowl-clean good, that's how good it is.

Comments

  1. I love love love that picture of the beach umbrella! So cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw this recipe on pinterest! i need to try it soon!

    Also-- last night i made your pasta caprese...it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment