Knitwit Night

PW was working on thumb gussets tonight at knitting. I'm not sure what was going on in her corner, but there was a lot of muttering. 

A few words that will not be repeated. 

And many cries of, "Teacher!"

I think she's knitting some fingerless gloves. The ones that cover the wrist and palm but leave the fingers exposed. Evidently those involve some sort of fancy-schmancy gusset knitting that kept perplexing PW. 

Teacher kept telling her what to do but I don't think PW believed her. See the skepticism on her face?

And, totally off topic, doesn't that look like the biggest cup of coffee you've ever seen? It looks freakishly oversized. Like that much caffeine could seriously harm you.
PW brought the yummiest snack tonight.

Chocolate Eclair Stuff. At least that's what I'm calling it.

The bottom layer was a giant cream puff, topped with the vanilla custard layer. She plopped whipped cream on top of the custard layer and drizzled the whole thing with chocolate syrup.

Double yum.
Teacher showed us this scarf she had been commissioned to make. The Queen was kind enough to model it for us. 

Size medium, all my knitwit friends.

I thought they were little skulls, connected together in some sort of creepy way.

Teacher thought they looked like little Chucky dolls. Remember that VERY.SCARY.MOVIE, Chucky? No, thank you. Not around my neck.

Know what they are?

Gingerbread men. 

I think I'll pass on this one.

Comments