Some Serious Stuff

Girls weekend.


The guys went on a man fishing weekend way up North so we girls decided to hang out together for the weekend and do things that didn't involve much work.


Read : cooking.
That meant potato pizza on Friday night.

Although while the rest of us were playing board games, Sissy made Glazed Doughnut Muffins for breakfast the following morning.

She didn't get the whole "no cooking" thing. But we're really glad she made the muffins.
All the girls were very serious this weekend. 

Of course, I told them not to smile in these pictures. Sometimes I like serious shots.
But even without me telling them, it was a quiet, serious kind of weekend. 

I think we were missing the guys.

I wonder what Piglet is doing, thought Pooh. I wish I were there to be doing it, too. 
We needed to do something happy so we made cupcakes and decorated them.

With lots of colored frosting.

But, nope, still no smiles.
So out came the big guns.


Happy girls.


We sat and made these for a couple hours.


You can't make these and not smile. It's just not possible. Er, that's a lot of negatives in there. But I think you catch my meaning.


When you're feeling a little blue, go and make a happy girl. Guaranteed smiles.
The morning light is just gorgeous at Sissy's house. 

When late morning rolls around and you're feeling a bit out of sorts, don't worry; you're probably just a little eleven o'clockish ~ Winnie the Pooh

Comments

Post a Comment