Bits of Randomness

I never get enough of this.

Especially when the fresh tomatoes from the garden start coming in. And the basil. Oh, yes, the fresh basil. 
Hanging from the laundry line. 

I gave him wide berth.

Spiders can eat you.
Some treasures from the flea market at the beach last weekend. I found a bunch of vintage postcards, most dated around 1910. I'm going to use them as little touches here and there throughout the year.

~~~~~~~~~~

So the verdict on the black bean "brownies" was an overwhelming, "Yes! Delicious!"

My co-workers really enjoyed them. They ate almost the whole plate. One of my co-workers thought the consistency was a bit dense, like beans are, and she said they were, "okay." But everyone else liked them a lot. I brought some over to a friend's house tonight. I'm trying to spread the wealth so I can gather lots of opinions.

They are more like fudge than brownies. So I think I will call them Fake Fudge.

Comments

  1. Lots of knitters always tell the truth

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Toni - lol...I'll have to make them for you guys. But they were a lot of work. I have to gear up to make them again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment