The Great White North, Day Three


Headed to Toronto.

Had to stop at a local air museum on the way. All the guys love air museums.
I like taking photos at air museum.

Lots of color at this one. Interesting lines.

One of the docents asked if I had any questions.

I laughed. I told him to go find my husband. The only thing I was interested in was the colors of the planes.
I love the photo above. I love the clear, crisp lines. I love the silhouettes of the plane and the Man, walking across the tarmac in front of the plane.

I love the simplicity.
At dinner that evening, two wedding couples appeared as we dined outside.

We happen upon a lot of weddings. One as we crossed a bridge in Venice, another as we sat on the beach one summer, and now these two.

They just seem to materialize in front of us. Maybe we are wedding whisperers.

~~~~~~~~~~

I love everything going on in this photo. The bride and groom only have eyes for each other. The photographer is working hard, trying to get just the right angle. And the bridesmaid? She looks bored so she watches and waits for someone to appear down the road.
Strolled along the main street in another quaint little village.

Pretty light at dusk.
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.

Yes, please. Two scoops.

Comments