The Great White North, Day Four


I love the simplicity of this sign.  Found it in the panda exhibit at the Toronto Zoo.

Black, white, red. Classic color combination.

Arcs and mimicry.

Very nicely done.
We spent most of the fourth day at the zoo.

Of course, the pandas were the big draw. We stayed away until the end of the day, hoping the crowds would be gone.

And they were. The threat of rain might have helped with that. 

When we got there, we found this guy hugging the door. The zookeeper explained that his keepers were preparing his meal on the other side and he could smell it. This was the best shot I got. He was out of there as soon as they opened the door.

Hmm...stay and get gawked at or leave and eat dinner? I don't blame him for high-tailing it out of there.
Big cat silhouette.

That was close enough for me, thank you very much.
It's all fun and games until a lawyer gets mauled.
I am so easily mesmerized by eyes.
Gulp.

This cat actually frightened me.  He locked his gaze onto my lens and I found myself taking a couple steps backwards.

Click, click. Sayonara.
Zebra. Much more docile animal. 

Looks like a striped cow to me.

Comments