One Single Moment

Perfect summer night.

Fans are slowly swirling above me, their breeze gently blowing as I sit here working on this post. I can hear the peepers outside and the ice clinking as it melts and moves in my glass of water. The house is quiet - everyone else is in bed or relaxing elsewhere.

I'm sitting in my cozy chair, watching one of my favorite movies ever. Enjoying every minute, while I sing along.

Across the Universe.

If you love the Beatles, and you love romance, and you love history and social commentary, you'll love this movie.


Such clever use of lyrics to tell the story of the 1960s and the Vietnam War.

~~~~~~~~~~

I like this snap of K I took last weekend. I caught her mid-sentence, with a somewhat thoughtful expression on her face.

Not posed. Not planned.

Just one single moment.





Comments