Fall Wanderings

I had such a fun day all by myself.

I took my camera and headed out mid-morning to see what I could find for engagement photo locations. There's still some color out there but it's getting harder to find. And I was looking for dirt roads. Those are harder to find.
Pretty maple leaves.

They were fluttering down,
                                            down,
                                                      down,
                                                                 to the ground. Slowly, lazily twirling all around.
I was checking out a dirt road and came upon a pumpkin field.

The field workers were busy throwing pumpkins up to the guy in the truck bed where he put them in boxes ready to go to the stores.
One of the trucks bringing the pumpkins back to the farm from the field.
That corn is dead, dead, dead.

But what a bright red tractor.
Getting ready for winter.

I seriously want to know how they roll the hay like this.
"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers." 
Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery

Comments