Sick Day, aka playing hooky with Grandma



Little Man O learned a new trick. Sticking out his tongue!

He's developing a great sense of humor.
Recently, I got to spend a day with him - he was home sick and I told K I'd pick him up at daycare and watch him. I ended up having to take him to Doc's office, who was K's pediatrician when she was a little bitty one.

He had to get a flu shot while he was there. Gulp.

He was not a happy boy. I don't remember vaccinations being so hard when my two were babies. Oy vey. I wanted to cry.
When the Man got home, we were sitting on the back porch, watching the cars go by. He's very interested in his surroundings now. He watches everything.
Bwahahahaha!

This face makes me laugh out loud!
The Man was whispering something in his ear. 

He was listening very intently.
I have no idea what the Man was saying but Little Man O clearly liked it.
Awwww.

Can you even?
His parents should have named him Smiley.

And that plaid shirt? Love it! Great fall look for a little one.
He was so tired after being outside he fell asleep in my arms.

Can't get enough of these moments.

Comments