Cheeky fellows

What a cheeky fellow. And in his long winter cap, too!

This guy usually sits in the corner of the sill, propped up against the wood casing. He's usually a very quiet fellow, sitting with his gingerbread bear, watching all the happenings in the house.

The gal in the babushka scarf perches herself in the seat of honor, right smack in the center of the window. She's got long winter cap fellow on one side of her and a much bigger fellow all decked out in fleece on the other side of her.

Choices, choices...what's a guy to do when a gal has choices?

Well, this abundance of snow we've had has forced his hand. A few drips of water from around the window brought the master and mistress of the house (that would be the Man and I) over to see what was making the usually quiet fellow all wet. 

The Man had to move him to get a good look.

And see where he ended up? Right next to sweet little babushka gal. How fortuitous for him.

I didn't notice his arm flung around her for a couple days. And when I did? He promptly got moved back to where he belongs.

I'll have none of those shenanigans in my house. 

She's a good girl.

The difference between a lady and a flower girl is not how she behaves, but how she is treated. ~ Eliza Doolittle, My Fair Lady
While we're on the subject of shenanigans...

I was outside, minding my own business, clicking happily away and look what I see in my viewfinder.

Why, that's the Man with a snowball in his hand aimed directly at me.

With an eek, and a jump, the snowball narrowly missed me. But I couldn't retaliate since I was holding my camera.

He got an earful, and a swat.

Cheeky fellow.
This icy wonderland is creating some awfully pretty vignettes, don't you think?

Comments

  1. Gasp!! Throwing a snowball at you when you have a camera in your hand??? Whoa is all I can say....
    Love the picture tho!!
    And the icicle collage?>>awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you see how you are gaining a new respect among your family because of your blog? They go out of their way to do things which will guarantee their appearance in one of your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment