Happy Anniversary to Us

The Man and I took a drive to the beach to celebrate our anniversary. We didn't have a destination in mind, we just headed south and found what we found.

I love the solitary-ness of this picture. I want to go sit at the end of that dock and dip my feet into the water.
I found this happy little fellow on one of the dock pilings.

__________
28 years we celebrated. That's a lot of years.

We had lunch at a harbor side restaurant. We ordered our food and sat down at a table, waiting for them to call our number. I was looking around. People watching.

{Or being nosy, as the Man calls it. Pooh to him. I'm not nosy. I'm observant.}

And don't I spot some friends of ours from church? We made eye contact and went over to chat for a bit. They love the restaurant we were at and frequent it fairly often. And today they were celebrating their 56th anniversary.

That's a whole lot more years than us. Yikes. We all said happy anniversary to each other, took pictures, and parted ways. A nice surprise.


Comments