Clever Craft Ideas, part two

(photo from www.livinglifecreatively.com)
Aren't these fabric birds the cutest things ever?

You can find the instructions here.

I think I shall have to make some of these lovelies this weekend. I thrifted a birdcage that is waiting for some spray paint and some little birdies to call it home.
(photo from designspongeonline.com)
This is called a pouf.

I. love. this. pouf.

I love the colors, the form, the "poufiness" of it.

You can find directions to make this here.
(photo from creativelittledaisy.typepad.com)
This is a GREAT idea.

Especially if you love old blue canning jars.

They can be kind of pricey in the thrift stores. Sometimes you can find them for a couple bucks. But if you have some clear ones, you can turn them into blue ones. Don't they make pretty vases? I can just picture them with yellow and white daisies.

Instructions on how to do this are here.

Well. That's my list of things to do. Time to get busy.

Comments