Real Life Art

When I saw this pic of K., I immediately thought of Anne Taintor. I heart her art.

She makes me laugh out loud in the stores.
Especially when K. has her Anthropologie apron on while she's baking.I always know when I've reached K.'s limit for picture taking. She gives me "the look".
Do you see it?

Pooh. Look schmook. I keep taking pictures.

I'm so excited. Sissy and I are taking a photography class in a couple weeks. Five weeks of classes.

We're going to learn how much we don't know.

I'm used to that. The older I get, the more I realize the less I know.

Whew. That's quite a sentence. But you know what I mean, right?

Comments

  1. ooooo...a photography class! I do think that YOU could teach a photography class, missy!
    Where are you and your sister taking it? Online?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment