Practically Perfect Bag

Yarn vomit.

Pitiful.

I'm making this.
Boy, I hope this comes out like the picture because I really love this bag.

Every time I see this bag I want to start singing "A Spoonful of Sugar" because I know Mary Poppins had a bag like this. There's a lamp in that bag, and an umbrella stand, a table, a couple chairs and a bottle of cod liver oil.

I don't like knitting with lots of colors. It's ugly and twisted and tangled and knotted and loose and not very pretty at all.

Until you felt it. Then the magic happens.

I can't wait.

Comments

  1. It's adorable! I may have to add that pattern to my queue. Where'd you get it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called the "Weekend Getaway Satchel" by Marta McCall in the book "The Best of Interweave Knits". You can probably borrow the book from your local library (shameless plug for the library) for free! =]

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment