Catching Time

I am having so much fun with my iPhone. I found some great photo apps that I have been playing with for the past few days.

Camera Awesome

PocketBooth

PopBooth

Overgram

Red Stamp

As well as Instagram, which is just about the greatest thing since sliced bread.

~~~~~~~~~~

T and I had a wonderfully successful day of Christmas shopping today. We put very big dents in our lists, which of course included some items for ourselves.

One for them, one for me.

One for them, one for me.

The Man loves it when I do my own Christmas shopping. Saves him a whole passel of trouble picking out gifts for me.

Now I have to try and forget what I got myself.
J on his MacBook. I love the light coming from the screen, reflecting on his face. With the end of the semester looming, he's been so busy it's nice to see him have some down time.

These are my favorite kinds of photos.

Little slices of life, moments in time, that I want to freeze and remember forever.

~~~~~~~~~~

“Our life is made up of time. Our days are measured in hours, our pay measured by those hours, our knowledge is measured by years. [...] And yet time eventually runs out and you wonder in your heart of hearts if those seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years and decades were being spent the best way they possibly could.” 
- Cecilia Ahearn

Comments