Wrapping This Up


Oreo cheesecake. From The Cheesecake Factory.

Wow.

~~~~~~~~~~

Still wrapping presents. I bought too many. 

Buying presents is like cleaning up the edge of the brownies in the pan. You keep trimming a little more and a little more and before you know it, you've eaten half the pan.

Christmas shopping is like that. I buy some presents for J and some for K and I have a few more for this one and not as many for that one. So I go out and buy a few more for that one and now I've got too many for that one and this one is a little short. Now I have to go out and buy one or two for this one, but I spent a little bit extra so I have to even it up and get something for that one, and round and round it goes.

I'm exhausted just reading that. I need to find my second wind.

I have to go back to wrapping.

Comments