Christmas Card Photo

Christmas photo for this year. It's not the one I had envisioned but I like it. A lot.

It has "Brady Bunch" written all over it. My childhood.

~~~~~~~~~~

I saw a family photo last year on Pinterest that I love.

Love, love, love.




Next year.

Next year I'm going to shoot something along these lines. And then we'll keep adding people to the photo as J and K start families of their own. 

I think this will make a wonderful pictorial history of our family as it grows over the years.

I can't wait to start with next year's photo.

~~~~~~~~~~

Conversation around the dinner table:

J: "K, I was thinking about taking an art class next semester, Art and Blah, Blah, Blah. How is that class?"

K: "I don't know. I haven't taken that class."

J: "Well, it's either that or Guitar 101 or Epidemiology. Epidemiology. Isn't that cool?"

K: "The word or the class?"

Me: "What is epidemiology anyway?"

J: "The study of epidemics."

K: "What?"

Me: "Well, what's an epidemiologist?"

J: "Someone who studies epidemics."

Me: "Who does that? Where do they work?"

J: "The Department of Public Health."

K: "You don't know that. Where are you getting your information from?"

J: "Parks and Rec."

K: "What?"

J: "Anne Perkins says it in the episode about a flu epidemic." 

And then he smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~

Love that kid. He makes me laugh.

Comments