Santa Mambo

My beautiful sissy, Other Sissy. 

We had loads of fun with her and her husband on Christmas day. And my niece, MR, of course. Other Sissy teaches ballroom dance and my BIL helps her out when he can. That's how they met. She was teaching ballroom dance and he came in to take lessons. She is a great teacher, even with those of us that have two left feet. She is patient and kind, and never makes you feel like a dance failure.

As much as I can't sing, I can't dance, either. Pitiful.

Sissy's girls have been loving the song, "We Wanna See Santa Do the Mambo" all season long.  So they knew they were going to ask Other Sissy to teach them how to do the Mambo when she came for Christmas.


It was a whole lot of fun!
My BIL took over from Other Sissy and he and E were spinning and twirling and doing the Mambo all over the living room. He is very patient, too.
Great form!
After a while, we were all doing the Mambo! It was so much fun, giggling and laughing at all our mess ups. 

I wish they lived closer. They are SO.MUCH.FUN.

Mambo, everyone!

Comments