Picnic Play

Aaaaaah, the first grilled meal of the season and the first meal eaten outside. I've been waiting for this moment all the long winter. The long, long, winter that felt like it was never going to end.

The mosquitoes were out, the bugs were bugging us, and it got a little chilly as the sun went down but we loved every minute of it.

Every.minute.

Because spring is here and summer is on the way!

All right, maybe I'm jumping the gun a wee bit. But warmer days are coming, right?
I got J. and P. (his girlfriend) to pose for me at the picnic table. They were reluctant at first, especially P. But she got in the swing of things. Plus, I don't think she likes telling me no.

That's why I like her so much.

I like this pic of them. They are very funny together. They really are made for each other.
Awwwww. Young love.

They are so sweet.

Comments